Monday, February 8, 2010

TWEET TWEET!


Our PR Campaign's "challenge" this semester is to utilize twitter more professionally and more often to increase awareness. Having only started to use twitter in August, I am fairly new to the process. Do I really have things to say that peple actually care about? Well apparently I do! As of now I am following 98 people and have 68 followers. I have chosen to follow alot of corporations, companies, and Mass Communication professionals.

My goal is to tweet at least 5 times a day and pass on valuable information. I do the PR for The Colonnade and I use twitter to send out information about meetings, any important changes and any awards won. I tweet about interesting news reports and articles I have read and share the link with others.

I have found it is a great way to successfully get out information quickly. I like how you have a limited amount of characters so you have to get to the point and post the most important information! Can't wait to learn more about Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment