Sunday, September 13, 2009

Skills Skills Skills....


Todays Public Relations professional require many skills to be successful in this fast-pace world. Twitter, Blogs, and Facebook have taken over our world and are a key communication tool now commonly used.
I am learning more and more everyday, but I do believe I am strongest in my communication and writing skills. I feel very confident in my ability to write efficient and professional news releases. I am also seieng the importance of continuous communication and can see how useful communicaion tools, such as Twitter, can be.
Work ethic is also something I take very seriously. I put forth alot of effort and time when I know what I want. Failure is not an option for me, but I need to realize that I can't always do everything by myself.

As I am learning how useful Twitter can be, I still need to learn how to use it properly. Alot of important information can be put out through these communication tools, but I need to fmake sure it reaches the public.

Last but not least I need to trust myself. When it comes to event planning I get frustrated if I can't see the full picture all at once. I can get overwheled and not trust that it will all fall into place.

We're learning everyday.....I think alot of this will come with time, experience, and practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment